Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kindergarten Woes...

For those of you who are teachers, or parents of school age children, or who have had child in kindergarten...what's the deal with the mutant kindergarten germs? This is so unfair! I am a teacher, I remember my first year of teaching. I was sick...a lot, but this is ridiculous! Poor Sarah is sick...AGAIN. She has the Type A Flu virus...it resistant to Tamaflu. She is miserable. Her temperature has been as high as 103.1 (This is a lifetime high for her.) We have been trying to make the best of it by cuddling, reading books together, watching movies and coloring. It has been nice spending time with her I just wish she did not feel so crummy! Lucky me and not so lucky me, I get to miss more work! Fortunately, I have a few sick days left! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Serafina said...

Delia was sick almost constantly when she went to kindergarten. The pediatrician said it was because we didn't send her to day care. She's much healthier now, I guess she just had to get exposed to all the germs the other kids passed around in preschool.