Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I LOVE snowdays!

O.K. my school system is kind of known for calling snow days late...and today was no exception. We started with a two hour delay...you know the drill, begging and pleading with the gods for the weather to remain bad or even get worse.
Well, all the begging has paid off! (As I was driving to school, none the less!) But still, TWO snow days this week...conference Thursday. It is possible that I only have to teach ONE day this week. Yippee! Now, don't get me wrong, I love teaching, I just do not like all the stuff that comes with it! And I LOVE staying home with my girl...making and decorating paper airplanes and fans, doing fun stuff and relaxing. It also gives me a chance to catch up on all the stuff around the house that I never have time to do...like laundry (Its not so bad when you are not doing it in the middle of the night!) So to all you teachers out there who are currently enjoying a snow day...take a deep breath in...relax...the work will still be there when the snow and ice melt. Hey,do you hear something dripping outside?

1 comment:

Heidi Ho said...

OK....is it sad that your last blog is a discussion on snowdays and it was nearly 90 degrees a week ago...

Get on the ball seesta!!!!
hahahaha

I need a niece/sis update fix!