Monday, June 30, 2008

Finally home!


After seven days on the Outer Banks we are finally home. It was a great vacation, but there is no place like our "home sweet home" Sarah says. We spent time on the beach, swam in the pool at the beach house, kayaked on the sound, went to museums and much more! Sarah loved looking for sea shells to bring home and going for walks. I did not realize how many graveyards are on the Outer Banks! On the one mile loop we walked there were FOUR! If there is a high spot, there is a graveyard! Kinda spooky! The history there is so interesting! We enjoyed our day at Ocracoke Island...no nude beaches this time Heidi!

5 comments:

Heidi Ho said...

Yeah!!!! U r a blogger now. I love the picture! Ironically, I just told jason about the "mommy, I can see that guy's potatoes!!!" and you running down the beach at full force screaming that! We laughed and laughed! The nude beach, what a riot!

Also, told about the waterspout on the ferry....

Keep the pics coming!

Mary Kathryn said...

Hey Tish. Welcome to blogland. Love the pics and it sounds like you had a great vacation.

Jennifer said...

Hey Tish! Happy blogging!

Arlene Bennett said...

Hi Tish. Love the blog. Sarah is adorable!

Lydee said...

sounds like fun, nice pics!